The Human Resources Programs Department is committed to creating a consistently cooperative work environment that supports the University's mission of enhancing student success. We will accomplish this by providing quality personalized guidance and support to our faculty and staff in benefit administration, staff compensation and classification issues, staff employment guidance, professional training and development, environmental health and safety, risk management, diversity, equity and amicable resolution of differences regarding employee relations issues.
Specific services offered by the Office of Human Resources include:
- Answering questions and offering guidance on work-related matters
- Recruiting and selecting the most qualified individuals for the BIOP’s job openings
- Assisting with recognizing and addressing workplace problems, and in ensuring fairness and consistency
- Offering training and skills development programs for employees at all levels
- Developing effective and competitive compensation and benefit packages.
What are YOU looking for in your employer?
We believe that Business Institute of Pennsylvania has all the characteristics you would desire in an employer, but don't take our word for it. Hear what the true experts – our employees – have to say.
Business Institute of Pennsylvania treats all employees and applicants for employment without unlawful discrimination as to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, past, present, future service in the uniformed services, genetic carrier status or citizenship status in all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and condition of employment.